Stages Cycling Power R G3 cw Chainrings Dura-Ace R9100
Ridden by three TDF winners and multiple championship winners to victory, Stages power metres have been proven to be able to perform at the most elite level of the sport. This right-sided power meter provides readings with an accuracy of within +/- 1.5% and can be used with any Shimano road drivetrain.
Stages has built on what it learned when producing its Gen 2 model, by developing the technology even further for increased accuracy of the readings. This Gen 3 model is assembled within a Dura-Ace 9100 drive side crank arm and is individually calibrated. This ensures it provides an accuracy that can be trusted by avid amateurs and professionals on the World Tour.
Reliable Readings In Any Weather
To ensure the measurements remain consistent in any weather type, Stages introduced a feature that’s never been seen integrated into a power meter before. The feature is “Active Temperature Compensation” and Stages added this technology to account for any sudden temperature changes that you might encounter on your ride. If temperature changes are not accounted for, it can result in false and inaccurate data.
Other improvements include more powerful Bluetooth and ANT+ transmitters. These improvements ensure the power meter provides a powerful and stable connection with your cycle computer is maintained. Also, thanks to the addition of a more advanced accelerometer, the power meter has a faster sampling rate for more up-to-date feedback on your performance.
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power Range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence Range (rpm): 10-220
- Water Resistance Rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart ready
- Software Compatibility: StagesLink, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Centre and others
In The Box:
- Power meter (Right side power only)
- High-quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Product identification card with serial number and ANT+ I.D.
- Number user guide
Buy Stages Cycling Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.